Why stage your home?
- Buyers are Picky. Most people can’t visualize how an empty space will suit them. Staging the room for them can draw their attention away from nitpicking your house.
- Staging Sets the Mood. A well staged home will look inviting, comfortable, and simple. It elicits strong emotion from buyers: desire
- Staging Helps with Procrastination. I will ask you to declutter and depersonalize your house. You have made the decision to sell your home. Lets take the next steps, store some boxes, and get it sold.
- You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression. You will get a good feeling when you walk into a home that has been properly staged. It’s not fake; it’s more than placemats and wine glasses. It just feels good.
- Studies Prove Staged Homes Sell Faster and for More Money. See for yourself.
Why would you hire me to stage your home?
- No upfront costs. Staging can be pricy. When an agent suggests that you hire a third party, this is an upfront seller cost. I offer the best of both worlds: your agent and your stager.
- Not everyone has the education or talent and ability to stage a home. I have work experience in art and home design along with a creative eye for design and placement.
- I have connections with experienced professionals of various trades. What things need to be done in your home before we put it on the market? Paint, Plumbing, Electrical work, Deck Repair, Driveways, Landscaping, you name it and I will have a professional come quote you a price you cant refuse.
- Whether vacant or lived in, I can stage your house to sell. Do the math. It always adds up.
Real estate is one of your most valuable assets. Let me help you get the most out of it.