Welcome to Alice Place
Alice Place is a convenient community in the bustling city of Asheville with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains with easy access to downtown Asheville and historic Biltmore Village. These beautiful single-family homes offer attached garages. The road is a dead end, city-maintained street with sidewalks. You can have the best of Western NC mountain living and benefits of a community neighborhood at an affordable price.
History and Today
Asheville, known for its many accolades over the years, is cradled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina and draws people from all over the word. Whether it be for its colorful fall vistas and natural beauty, farm to table cuisine, active lifestyle, or diverse and talented artistic culture it’s no doubt that people love Asheville. The region was first inhabited by the Cherokees. In the late 1800’s the Western NC railroad constructed a railway running from Salisbury to Asheville. Also, around that time George Vanderbilt began his work on his mansion, which remains the largest private residence in the United States. Many well-known architects designed art deco inspired buildings near the center of town that remain in-tact. Less than 5 miles to the center of town and less than 2 miles to Biltmore Village, Alice Place is surrounded by an endless sorts of amenities, such as playgrounds, gardens, award winning restaurants, museums, boutique shops and cafés, grocery stores, activity centers, golf courses, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and much more. Oakley itself revels a flourishing school district, parks, weekly farmers market, community gardens, Oakley Library, and craft breweries. You will never have to travel far to find what your need in this excellent location.
- Well situated neighborhood with year-round mountain views. Enjoy the splendor from each season from your doorway.
- Close Proximity to downtown Asheville makes for the convenience of city life – being close to all that Asheville has to offer.
- No through traffic in the development. Children are free to play in the neighborhood.
- Craftsman style design flavoring the mountains with arts and crafts architecture ideal for mountain living.
- Level landscape with easy access to the home and mountain views.
- City maintained streets with sidewalks for low maintenance living and encourages getting outdoors and a sense of community.
- Homes with attached garages which is a very rare upgrade for new construction homes in this price point.
- Floor plan variations with options for master on main to attract first floor living, and the option of master upstairs better accommodating for larger families with young children.